Call for Abstracts | Deadline: 1 April 2019
Author / Presenter must be registered for the FRM2019.
- We are open to submissions in all topics related to neuroscience.
- Authors can submit abstracts for poster presentation only.
- Abstracts should be submitted as Microsoft word file attachments.
- Abstracts must be submitted online via the FRM2019 abstract form.
- Abstract title should not exceed 25 words.
- The title should be followed by the list of authors and accompanying affiliations.
- Abstract text (in English only) should not exceed 250 words.
- Abstract layout: Abstracts must be submitted with the following sections:
- Results and
- Please use standard abbreviations. To avoid problems during submission write special symbols and characters fully (e.g. alpha).
- Graphs and images may be uploaded in JPG, PNG and GIF format only. When including a table it is recommended to save the table as an image and then upload it into the abstract.
- Abstract editing is possible until the deadline for abstract submission and early registration, April 1, 2019.
- You will be asked to confirm that you will declare any conflict of interests in your presentation at the FRM2019.
- A copy of your abstract will be sent within the confirmation email, so please save it for your records.
ABSTRACT SELECTION AND PRESENTATION
- The Committee will review all submitted abstracts. Notification regarding abstract acceptance and scheduling will be sent to the submitting author.
- Abstract acceptance notifications will be sent in May 2019; poster scheduling will be sent in June 2019.
- Please note: the submitting author must be the first and the presenting author of the abstract at the FRM2019.
RULES AND CONDITIONS FOR SUBMITTING ABSTRACTS
- By submitting an abstract, the submitting first-author confirms that all information of the abstract is correct and has been approved by the co-authors.
- Submitted abstracts cannot be modified or corrected after the submission deadline and will be published exactly as submitted.
- Submission of an abstract constitutes the authors consent for publication (e.g. FRM2019 programme, other promotions, etc.)
- By submitting an abstract, you confirm that the contact details saved in this system are those of the corresponding author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The corresponding author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.
- The Organiser reserves the right to remove any abstract that does not comply with the above.
For questions regarding the online submission process, please send an email to the Secretariat.