All speakers (Plenary, Symposia, Special interest lectures, Nanosymposia) have to submit an Abstract of their presentation.
Call for Abstracts | Deadline: 1 April 2019
Speakers’ registration fee is waived, but it is required that all speakers REGISTERED for the FRM2019.
- Abstracts should be submitted as Microsoft word file attachments.
- Abstracts must be submitted online via the FRM2019 abstract form.
- Abstract title should not exceed 25 words.
- The title can be followed by the list of authors and accompanying affiliations.
- Abstract text (in English only) should not exceed 250 words.
- Please use standard abbreviations. To avoid problems during submission write special symbols and characters fully (e.g. alpha).
- Graphs and images may be uploaded in JPG, PNG and GIF format only. When including a table it is recommended to save the table as an image and then upload it into the abstract.
- Abstract editing is possible until the deadline for abstract submission and early registration, April 1, 2019.
- You will be asked to confirm that you will declare any conflict of interests in your presentation at the FRM2019.
- A copy of your abstract will be sent within the confirmation email, so please save it for your records.